Reporting to Operation Manager, Logistics Supervisor would manage all customers freight forwarding requirements both domestic and international. Coordinate in house shipments and receiving with subcontractor, coordinating with both production and quality assurance, for day and afternoon shifts.
- Negotiating best method and price for shipment.
- Resolve issues that may arise during the shipping and receiving process.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to shipping personnel.
- Liaison closely with Customer’s production and Quality requirements.
- Prepare and maintain necessary records for all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Coordinate, communicate and maintain excellent working relations with Customers, Brokers and Carries.
- Manage finished good inventory; part identification, shipment size and packaging ensuring proper ISO procedures are followed.
- Ensure shipment milestone are completed accurately and timely.
- Using Visual ERP to issue shipment and receiving documents are maintain to ensure accurate data.
- Custom filing-EDI
- Track and trace shipments
- Communicate with external vendors, suppliers and agents for seamless movement of cargo.
- Maintaining a very high level of customer service.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience as logistic and inventory manager with formal education in or similar position.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily requirements.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software ERP Visual Mfg.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to ensure procedures and priorities are achieved.
- Must be very customer service oriented.
Join the Team, enjoy:
- Competitive compensation ( 50 k to 60k overall)
- Extended benefits
- Matching pension plan
- Job security
- Supportive colleagues and leadership team
- $50,000.00 to $57,000.00 /year